Saturday, September 20, 2008

What a Great Day







Brittny and Lindsay came home with me Friday evening after Amanda worked on my hair. We always have fun together when they come over. They fished for a while, only catching a big ole sun perch. After fishing the girls wanted to go swimming and wanted me to come swim with them, but when I stuck my foot in the water it was too cold for me. After they played in the water for a while we went in and baked some sugar cookies with "sprinkles" on top, in which I ate way TOO many!!!! What a Great Day we had together. I hope that when my grand kids are all grown up they will have wonderful memories of spending time at Mema and Papa's.

2 comments:

Bug said...

Those little monkeys remind me of my 2! What cutie-pies... very lucky little girls to have you for a Mama!!!

Bug said...

I meant Mema!!!