Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Menagerie











Sunday evening we added a bobcat to our Menagerie of wildlife in our home. William shot the bobcat last hunting season and we took it to a taxidermist back in December. I have him laying on fireplace hearth. Every time I happen to galnce that way I think one of my cats has sneaked into the house again, except he's just a little bigger!. He also shot a pheasant but we haven't gotten it back yet. When we get it we'll add it to the bobcat,1 mule deer, 2 whitetail, turkey feathers, havalina hog and of course MY european mounted whitetail, the BIGGEST!!! Maybe you'll get the big one this year William!

1 comment:

Bug said...

If I came across that havolina- I would've crapped myself- I don't think I could've pulled the trigger- I'm gonna have nightmares now- THANKS!!! LOL
LOVE the pictures- great job!!!