Thursday, June 11, 2009

LOVE THE NEW OFFICE

Almost a week has gone by in our new offices at work. Our old office space was VERY small and cramped - also could it get VERY LOUD when we all had hard of hearing patients at our desks. I had only been there right at a year and it was too small. Not sure how Amy and Barb was able to tolerate the cubicles before I came and made it even smaller It has been so nice to be able to actually interview patients in a quiet area. I LOVE MY JOB and also the people I'm so priviledged to be able to work with. Thanks so making me feel at home over this past year!!!!

1 comment:

Bug said...

We are so very blessed, huh? I love my job too!!!! It's a wonderful thing to be able to get up in the mornings, and enjoy the thought of going to work... we all get along so well... it's amazing really... 6 women??? Who'd a thunk it???