Saturday, June 6, 2009

Graduation 2009








Friday, June 5, 2009, started off an exciting day as Barbara, Amy and I were able to finally move ours offices to the 2nd floor. We now have a privarte area in which to interview patients and WINDOWS!!!!
Later that afternoon Michael, Braxton, Brittny, Lindsay and myself headed to Mineral Wells to witness a very joyous occation. We first went to Jordan's house to see him before he headed to the school to prepare for graduation. Ciara was there from San Antonio so for the fisrt time in over 6 years I had all my grandbabies together. Picture Time!!! After a few pictures at the house we all headed to Ram Stadium. I know that Kim was smiling down from heaven as Jordan walked across that stage to receive his high school diploma.
I love a you Jordan and I'm so very proud of you for all your accomplishments throughout your high school years. May you have many, many more great accomplishments in your lifetime.

1 comment:

Bug said...

What a lovely day- your babies are all so beautiful!

ps. we are going to be so happy in our new office!!!