Thursday, December 25, 2008

Blessed Christmas

What a Blessed Christmas Day to be able to praise our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, on the day of his birth with family and friends. The day started off very early when our phone rang at 6am. As soon as I answered it all I heard was Braxton, Brittny and Lindsay on the other end wishing Papa and I a Merry Christmas, then they began by telling us what Santa had left them. We all ended up at Shane and Amanda's for Christmas dinner. Jordan, along with his girlfriend, Faith and her mother, Lisa, came from Mineral Wells. I was so excited that he got to come, he hasn't been for Christmas in several years. Michael had to work so he and his friend James wasn't able to be there. The house was "full" with both Shane and Amanda's family. When time for dinner, Shane said Grace so very elloquently, I was so very proud of him.
(Well I'm not able to download pictures tonight, so wil try later.)
We hope that all had a Very Merry Christmas, and A New and Prosperous Year!

No comments: