Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fun Times
















What a "Great" weekend this has been. It started on Friday, there wasn't enough patients scheduled at work for all 3 of us so I stayed home. Brittny and Lindsay are staying with me this weekend while everybody else goes to the deer lease. I picked up the girls after school and we headed to Joshua to watch Jordan (#24) play basketball. Wow, it's a long way there!!! He plays for Mineral Wells High School, the Ram's. It was such a good close game. We won 47-41. In the last 2 minutes of the game Joshua was returning with a vengeance. Jordan was fouled a couple of times there close to the end of the game and made all 0f his free throws helping win the game. Good playing Jordan!!!

The girls and I got up Saturday and headed to the Gaylord Texan Hotel in Grapevine to see the Christmas Ice Exhibit. It was so cool, well actually it was VERY cold! They give you big heavy coats to wear over your own coats because it is about 9 degrees in there, guess they don't want all that ice from melting. They girls absolutely loved it.










1 comment:

Bug said...

WOW!!! You just gave me the best idea! I want to take my girls there too!!! That picture of the free-throw is cool! Don't you just love watching them play? Hope & pray you're feeling better sweetie!! See you tomorrow!!!
Amy